As one of the world’s favourite student destinations Canada has much to boast of. Students from across the world flock to its reputed universities to pursue courses in every discipline. Strong infrastructure, cutting edge curriculum and sprawling campuses are the hallmark of Canadian institutions. Global Immigration Consultant Services works with students to help them increase their chances of studying in Canada. We help students identify and apply to the right course and right college that can serve as a launchpad for their international career.
COMPLETE ADMISSIONS SUPPORT TO STUDY IN CANADA
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is one of the best places to higher studies and the country attracts thousands of students each year from abroad. The country provides world class education which is recognized globally. Research is one of the key components of a graduate student. The universities support the students who come out with the best research ideas and many scholarships are given to a student for their research works.
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- International students can often work while they study & Internships
COST OF STUDYING IN CANADA
Tuition fees in Canada vary by institution and province, but the cost is generally more affordable when compared to other countries around the world. Technical and medical courses are more expensive than arts courses.
On an average, the tuition and fees range from CAD 7,000 to CAD 35,000 per year for an International student.
|Study Program||Average Tuition Fees in AUD$|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||$12,000 to $25,000 per year|
|Postgraduate Master’s Degree||$24,000 to $35,000 per year|
|Doctoral Degree||$7,000 to $10,000 per year|
CANADA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Passport
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application
AFTER YOU GRADUATE:
- Canada has provided ways to encourage international students and graduates to stay, gain work experience, or otherwise contribute to Canada’s economy and culture
- In its effort to retain international students, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) operate a Post-Graduate Work Permit Program. Under this program, international graduates may obtain an open work permit for up to three years
- This allows them to work for any Canadian employer in any industry without the requirement of a Canadian job offer at the time of applying